IDANT provides specialized semen banking for individuals with fertility problems. IDANT provides an option for future fertility for men who face sterility due to cancer therapy, surgery, medical procedures, or vasectomies. Male partners of couples whose lowered fertility or other circumstances have forced them to try artificial means at conception (i.e., artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization, etc,), can store their semen at IDANT and have their specimen transferred to their physician for these procedures.
IDANT provides high-quality sperm from thoroughly screened and tested donors to those people who have chosen this method as their chance for fertility.
Our goal is to provide the most advanced semen banking services.
- Inspected and licensed by the New York State Department of Health (ID# GA088)
- Licensed by the California State Department of Health (ID# CNC 80376)
- Inspected and certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment of 1988 (CLIA # 33D0953854)
- FDA registered (FEI: 2477600 CFN: 2477600)
- 1970-1971 IDANT becomes one of the first semen banks in the U.S. to store semen for the public.
- 1984-1985 IDANT becomes the first semen bank in the world to require the quarantine of semen and retesting of the donor after a time interval. In later years, this has become the standard practice in the U.S.
- 1985 IDANT starts the first personal frozen blood storage program in the U.S.
- 1996 IDANT documents result of no change in specimen quality after 22 years of storage from a test conducted independently by a reference lab.